Become a Parishioner
Sign our Guest Book
Share your St. Patrick’s Story
Support the Cathedral
St. Patrick's Cathedral Young Adults
Our Neighbors Program
Whether you have never visited St. Patrick’s Cathedral or if you are an active parishioner, we invite you to get more involved in our community.
There are several ways to get involved:
- Become a Parishioner – Midtown Manhattan is one of the busiest, most exciting areas in the world, the bustling businessmen and shoppers only interrupted by the calm serenity of St. Patrick’s Cathedral. Become a parishioner and join our community of faith.
- Sign Our Guestbook – We’ll keep you “in the loop” with regular email communications throughout the year so that you’ll be among the first to know about services, special events, concerts and more. Whether you are a frequent or occasional visitor of the Cathedral, being a member of the Guestbook will allow you to always stay in the know with all the exciting new things happening at St. Patrick’s Cathedral.
- Share your St. Patrick’s Story – More than five million people visit St Patrick’s every year and each visit comes with its own unique story. We would love to hear your favorite memory or story about our beloved Cathedral. Click here to read what some others have shared recently.
- Support The Cathedral – Since the cornerstone to St. Patrick's Cathedral was laid in 1858, generous donors have allowed the Cathedral to remain a beacon of faith on Fifth Avenue. Support the Cathedral and become part of the global community that preserves one of America's most iconic structures.
- Volunteer – The Cathedral is home to over five million visitors each and every year from all corners of the world. Please consider reviewing the many different opportunities there are to volunteer, and you can join the community of volunteers that enhance the experience of St. Patrick’s Cathedral for all who walk through our doors.
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral Young Adults – St. Patrick’s Cathedral Young Adults are an organization of young adults, ranging from late teens to men and women in their thirties, single or married, with the example of Christ as their common thread. Join this group of well-grounded, Catholic young adults and help change the lives of your fellow Catholic peers.
- Our Neighbors Program – In existence for more than 30 years, the Our Neighbors Program helps to meet the social need of older adults living in the New York City community. The program offers a weekly luncheon, a light exercise program, a lecture or workshop on a topic of interest to the participants or musical entertainment or a movie and bridge. In addition, outings in the spring and fall are planned to places of interest.
In the City that never sleeps, everyone needs a place to pray.
Let’s All Stay in Touch. Receive email updates about St. Patrick's Cathedral